Saturday, August 28, 2010

Toilets and Wet Bums - Post #1

So before I tell the story about my toilet, I must first tell you that I have NO brothers and my sister and I have our own bathroom. The only time a guy uses a toilet is if we have a guest over. Right? Got that? Okay ... so ... the toilet story.

It was just like any other time I had to go to the bathroom. Obviously. I walked into our bathroom reading twitter on my phone (isn't that what everyone does?) and pulled my pants down. I then proceeded to sit down, only instead of just being seated I kept going ...BACKWARDS ... and almost fell into the gaping luxury water hole (still holding onto my phone). Turns out SOMEONE'S boyfriend *NOT mine* forgot to put the seat down! It almost resulted in me having a very wet bottom. So after I stopped laughing and finished my business I went and "yelled" at him. PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOOOOOOOOWN MEN!!!!! So that porcelain is touching porcelain!

I thought they learned that when they were being potty trained?!

Argh!

Air Kisses 

Master Perv



So being the ditz that I am, I totally forgot to add this video to the post, which as you all should know by now cracks me up like no other and is @KStewlicious's and my video that we live by! When I almost fell in the porcelain throne my immediate response  to her via twitter was '@KStewlicious I almost flushed MYSELF down the fucking toilet!!!!!' HAHAHA! 


PS: We're gangstas. Straight up trippin' foo' ... YO! LOVE YA PHU! PLAAAYA PLAAAYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment