Saturday, August 28, 2010

Don't Read This

What did I just tell you?! Can you not read?! Of course you can. (If not, then seriously... how did you even get to this site?) That's why you're still reading this because you're very interested to know what I have to say that would be of interest to you. Everything. Every single thing I say should have you on the edge of your seat, with big wide eyes just WAITING to find out what I have to say next.

I do things. (ha ha ha ha ha "do things" ha ha ha that was dirty ha ha ha ha)

Usually just by accident or because I'm not paying attention.

Those "things" make for an occasional entertaining story here and there. 

So it would be wise to bookmark my site for when you needezez a good giggle!

 I don't know how frequent the posts will be, could be one a day, could be more...maybe less.

Oh and I'm new-ish to this blogspot beeznasss so ...  BEAR





with me because I guarantee you I will be making that face more than a few times.

Right, I guess that's all for now.

Air kisses,

Master Perv

PS: Just because they CALL me Master Perv doesn't mean I will be posting pervy pictures on here. Well I might (humping animals for example...is that pervy? of course it is...because I, MP, just said it is), but nothing explicit. I'm theriouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment