Monday, August 30, 2010

It's So Big I'm Going to Look Like a Shrimp Holding It - Post #3

Hmmm today's post will kind of be a mixture of stuff.

I want to start with toilet paper, ok?

Yeah I know I've already done a bathroom post but I feel this needs to be put on the table for debate.

OVER vs UNDER

dun
dun
dun

I say over. There is nothing more annoying then when you're half asleep and you can't find the end of the stupid TP. And you assume that its put on "over" so you keep rolling it towards you which is actually hiding the end from you even more because its put on "under"! Its a pain in the ass, alright?! My vote, and that's all that should really matter, is that ALL toilet papah be put on in the OVER die-reck-shun!

...

haha

Just thought of something, what if this song, (the one down there) were to be playing while you tried to get your toilet paper off the roll at 3 am. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Slow mo tp roll ... yus!

*CUE DRAMMATIC MUSIC* 





I think that would be hilarious. But that's just me.

LEAVE A COMMENT IN MY "NO PANTS BOX" DOWN BELOW!

WHICH DO YOU PREFER?: Over or Under

Next topic: 

Not much to say on the subject other than AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Yup ... it pisses me off a LOT! >;(

And third and final topic: 
...fuck .. I've actually just forgotten what it was. 


I need what he's holding ... ACCIO REMEMBRALL ...oh .. im not a wizard. well damn. 

Right well I want to make sure this post actually saved so if I ever remember that third topic I will make it it's own post!

***Thank you to @RPnKSaddict for pointing out to me that when I tweeted the title of this post yesterday, it was pervy and I didn't even realize it! so credit to her for that! 

OH! and HUGE credit to @KStewlicious for coming up with the Sub-Title of my blog! The big long one! hahahahaha***

Air Kisses,

Master Perv

 

No comments:

Post a Comment