Saturday, August 28, 2010

I can't sleep! - Post #2

Typing this on my iPod so it will be short but ugggggghhhhhhhhh! I can't sleep! My back hurts! It's hot! My pillows aren't fluffy enough! My blankets are tangled! I feel like a sausage! When I should be feeling like a princess!

Speaking of princesses...I used to have this really cute pink princess dress! I wore it all the time! It wasn't even a disney princess dress I don't think! Yeah wasn't too into disney as a kid cause the evil witches scared the heebie jeebies out of me!

Ohhhh! Remember Polly pockets?! I specifically remember crawling under the kitchen table at day care to play with my Snow White Polly ... House ... Thing! Omg! I just remembered I had a sparkly castle which I thought was the best thing ever but I would lose the key all the time! That was the best Polly pocket toy!!!! Don't even think they make them anymore. Probably a choking hazard =\

What other toys were popular in the early 90s? Those kitchen things for preschoolers were cool! Wonder what happened to it!

Whoops! That turned out to be a big post! Sorry if there's any spelling errors!

Ohh the things we think about when we can't sleep!

Air kisses

Master Perv

No comments:

Post a Comment